Like many families at this time, you probably wonder what to put in Easter baskets. Every spring we tell our children that the Easter bunny left baskets of goodies. Since Easter does not resemble Christmas with its myriad of presents, knowing what to put in the basket becomes more difficult. Here are a few suggestions of simple items to put in your baskets. While there are sections, read through the whole list as something may give you an idea if if you are not particularly religious.
- Picture of Christ
- Christian Jewelry such as a cross necklace or CTR ring
- Scriptures such as a personal Bible or Book of Mormon
- Inspiring Words from Religious Leaders, like framed quotes or proclamations
- New Clothes such as a new dress or tie for church
- Books appropriate for their age
- Candy – Chocolate bunnies are a tradition in most places
- Small toys
- Coloring books and crayons
- Sketchbooks and Pencils
- Something to support their hobbies
While Easter does not have as big as celebration as Christmas it is still nice to give something they will enjoy. In my own home I try to do new dresses for my girls and a bow tie for my son for church. I also like to add candy, small toys, and something to remind the children of Christ. Whatever you do, if done with the person in mind, I’m sure it will be loved.
One response to “Easter Baskets”
I love what you guys are up too. This kind of
clever work and coverage! Keep up the wonderful works guys
I’ve incorporated you guys to my blogroll.