It’s been two weeks since the year began. How are your goals? I’ll bet at this point real life has complicated completing the goals. Given up yet? If yes, start again. No, good job and keep going. Here is some motivation to keep you going.
Motivation by Remembering
What reasons do you have for starting the goals? Remember those reasons. Write them down, or print those reasons and put them where you can see them. Remember the goal and why and keep going.
Sometimes we all need something to encourage us to keep going.
- Chase your dreams
- Don’t wish for it. Work for it.
- Remember difficult does not mean impossible
- You don’t have to be extreme, just consistent
- I wonder what happens when I don’t give up.
- You got this!
- A little progress a day adds up to big results
- Don’t spend the year doing the same stuff
- You don’t have to be great to start but you have to start to be great
- Push yourself because nobody else will do it
- Today is the opportunity to build the tomorrow you want
- Magic happens when you don’t give up, even if you want to
- Success will always come down to focus and effort. You control both.
- It doesn’t matter how slow you go as long as you don’t stop.
- It’s a slow process but quitting will not speed it up.
Create a vision board. A vision board allows you to put whatever you want to help you see your goals. You can use anything, words, pictures, or whatever helps you. Put the vision board where you will see it often. Knowing your goals will help keep you going.
Quickly another source of motivation is rewards. Whatever works, remembering reasons, quotes, vision board or something else use it. Keep going. Don’t let this year be like every other year. Make this year the year you succeed. You can do it.